Allied Mortgage Group is a mortgage banker based outside Philadelphia. We have a regional center located in Mt. Pleasant SC. Our forward-thinking team is committed to helping our clients obtain real estate financing tailored to their personal needs and goals. We are building a reputation based upon exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices, a solid infrastructure and a team of experts comprised of the very best talent in the industry. We offer our employees a competitive health benefits plan, tools to build a strong career, extensive and ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities for career growth.
This role is responsible for supporting the growth of Allied Mortgage Group’s Direct Lending business through the development of innovative and successful marketing programs. Oversee the development of the mortgage marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in the industry; identifying customers and their current and future needs while monitoring the competition. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading Direct mortgage marketing programs providing leads to our consumer direct lending team. Strong understanding of residential home lending marketing and digital lending customer lead sources is required. This role will work closely with executive leadership and Direct Lending Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Direct Lending sales teams through lead delivery, nurturing and optimization programsProvide market and analytical insights to the business thru monitoring current campaign results , competitor marketing, product and/or pricing strategies.
- Adjust marketing strategies as a result of performance, competitive trends, or shifts in the market
- Review and improve targeting methods, offers and messaging based on learnings.
- Analyze and understand campaign performance and work with lending team to improve campaign performance metrics.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information
- Ability to craft and present executive level overviews with critical metrics along with recommendations for improving results
- Develop and manage annual budgets and expense reporting to ensure effective and efficient marketing spend
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Expands professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and efficiently manage time
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ideal candidates will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented
- Two+ years’ experience in a corporate residential mortgage marketing role.
- Knowledge of Velocify read systems
- Track record of accomplishment introducing and managing successful marketing campaign
- Highly organized with exceptional ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and make data/knowledge-based recommendations.
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude; must be comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- Proficient on industry products/programs/pricing and mortgage marketing compliance requirement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills